Cupid.com - Review by Editor - Overall Rating: 4 out of 5
As can be seen from its domain name, OpenMinded.com is a safe and friendly online dating site for everyone with an open mind or someone who are exploring areas such as open marriages, open relationships, and polyamory. "The new faces of the 'open relationship' lifestyle is create by its founder - Brandon Wade as the profession polyamorous dating site for finding your polyamorous partners. This is no doubt that OpenMinded is the leader of New open relationship sites.
- Search Tool: using different keywords and parameters such as body type, hair color, education, is single, a couple, has photos to search some potential parter you might like.
- Communication: When you find some right matches on Openminded, try to send instant messages to chat with them.
- My Favorites: You can add as many members as your favorite with this feature. You can also view who favorited you in ‘who favorited me’ section.
- Block: You can block annoying users with this feature. Blocked users won’t be able to see your profile or contact you. You can manage blocked users from your dashboard.
- $19.95 for one month of membership.
- $16.95 per month for 3 months of membership, $50.85 billed quarterly
- $13.95 per month for 6 months of membership, $83.70 billed half yearly.
Pros and Cons
1. A free account is able to browse profiles.
2. Multiple ways to contact, chatrooms, "winks", "Cupid's Arrow" and more.
3. User friendly navigation.
1. Prompts to sign up for a paid membership pop up regularly when a user hits limitations of free membership.
2. Search is fairly general and can’t be saved for later use.
Overall, Openminded.com is safe, easy to use, clear navigation, and well featured to give you a wonderful polyamorous dating experience, importantly it can help you find polyamory partners. You only need to be keen not to be taken by some fake profiles. In the final analysis, Openminded is a wonderful website if you are looking for open minded people for open relationship.